Tuesday, February 22, 2011

blah

It's been a while, and it's been all crazy. Kansas was good, fun and productive. I saw the KU vs Mizzou game in Allen Fieldhouse. Definitely a dream come true. I got two good days on the CL scope before it broke. I had to change my tickets three times cause while Kansas got snow, the next day Dallas and Waco go a wicked ice storm. Class was canceled at Baylor and I was stranded in Lawrence. I finally flew out Thursday and got back to Waco at night. By that weekend it was 70 degrees! I took full advantage of the weather, hiking with Charlie in Cameron Park, sleeping with the windows open, etc. Then it was a week of classes and catching up.
This past weekend I had a four day weekend, since there was no 5050 seminar. I got lots of errands done, went on a road trip with Steph to Saledo and tanned. Saturday night was Spaghetti Super, and Lyndsay, Steph, Kelly, Casee, and my "Men of Baylor Geology" calendar went over well. People were really laughing and came up to us after to say how funny it was! Saturday night was crazy! The girls came over for a drink and board games. After they left Parker picked me up and we went out with the stats crew and partied till 6am. It was honestly the craziest night I've had in years but way fun! Sunday, Caleb, Forrest (two of the stats crew) and I went to the Baylor baseball game. It was in the low 80s, with a breeze and sunny. Pretty much the most perfect day for baseball. Today it was 87 degrees!
Tomorrow/today (its 3:10am) I have my midterm for Dr. Driese's paleopedology class. After my test Forrest and I are watching the Baylor vs. TCU baseball game and then its back up to Dallas to help Aileen with some crazy neighbor drama and take care of errands. It never really stops.

Catch you all on the flip side
LM

No comments: